Campbells Veterinary Surgery is a single site small animal vet practice in Brynhyfryd, Swansea.
The practice opened in the 1950’s by Frank Harper, treating small animals and the occasional horse. The practice was taken over by Robin Campbell in the 1980’s and becoming Campbells Veterinary Surgery. The practice became part of CVS Group plc in the early 2000’s.
352 Llangyfelach Road, SA5 9LQ
Tel: 01792 655110