We have a variety of career opportunities to offer you whether this be in small animal, farm animal, equine or referral veterinary practices, or in laboratories, crematoria, ecommerce, buying groups, insurance or central management services.
- Considering your first role as a student nurse with one of our many training practices?
- Thinking of joining a new graduate scheme?
- A nurse who currently feels held back in your desire to progress into more senior management and leadership?
- A vet who wants full support in undertaking a postgraduate qualification?
- Looking for the opportunity to diversify in your career and take on a role that uses both your current skills whilst providing you with new ones?
- Looking for a new challenge?
If so, we have opportunities for you. To find out more, please visit www.careerswithcvs.co.uk.
CVS colleagues enjoy a wide range of benefits which are in many cases exclusive, such as our sharesave programmes. For many of our positions, we are able to offer part-time and job share opportunities to allow you to have the right work–life balance.
Visit www.careerswithcvs.co.uk for more details regarding our benefits.
Locum with CVS
If you are interested in working as a locum with CVS, then please visit www.careerswithcvs.co.uk to learn how you can join our locum network, so that you are always the first to hear about our latest locum opportunities.”