Working at CVS
Your career at CVS Netherlands
Our people are important to us!
It is no understatement, we see our people as the most important part in our success!
We have a variety of career opportunities to offer you, whether in small animals, farm animals, horses or referral care, or in support staff and management positions.
- CVS has a high social responsibility for assisting interns and young veterinarians. Every trainee and young veterinarian is accompanied in a structured way by colleagues with many years of experience, of course in clinical knowledge, but also in specific skills such as: customer contact, communication skills, stress resistance, and of course the development of personal learning goals.
- We offer veterinarians and veterinary nurses the opportunity to specialize. We offer the possibility of growth within your own team or even if you want to join multiple CVS clinics. In this way you become even more important to us!
- Whether it is a paraveterinary, desk clerk or veterinarian, for every role in a practice we offer targeted development opportunities.
Want to know more?
Contact our HR Business Partner Mike Doekes, for more information:
We have a great variety of career opportunities for you at our practices, in the Netherlands and also in the UK.
- Have you just graduated?
- Do you want to develop more in the profession?
- Do you want to focus on a field?
- Looking for diversity in your work?
- Looking for a new challenge?
We have opportunities for you!
New Graduate Programme
Investing in our future means that we are always looking for ambitious newly graduated vets who would like to participate in our New Graduate Programme: our leading program for young vets which is widely respected by veterinary faculties and universities.
The New Graduate Programme is a supportive, both practice-based and theory-based program that provides newly graduated veterinarians essential training for the first few years in practice. It offers practical guidance with an international support network, study trips to the UK including the possibility to meet other recent graduates regularly, and an introduction to your life as a veterinarian from both a clinical and business perspective.
If you want to know more about our Graduate Programme, go to www.careerswithcvs.co.uk.
Grow in your career
All colleagues are essential for our success. That’s why it’s so important that we give every colleague the opportunity to develop through training, and get the best out of their skills and experience. Grow to other roles and departments within veterinary medicine, specializations, and to other roles within the clinic or CVS.
For more information about working at CVS, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.